There’s more to Irish cuisine than the mighty potato... that said we do love our spuds. Seriously though, we take food very seriously at Rí Rá, sourcing the finest and freshest ingredients locally and preparing them with the care and attention to detail we're better known for putting into our drinks.
Have a look at our menus and specials
and see what takes your fancy.
- Corned Beef - $13.95
- Includes your choice of side salad: Garden or Caesar.
- The recipe that came all the way from Cobh
- Our house-brined beef brisket includes the delicate flavours of clove, mustard,
- bay leaf and garlic, amongst other ingredients, to create a subtle and succulent
- corned beef you won't find anywhere else because our recipe is just that -
- ours and ours alone.
Brined for weeks, simmered tender for hours and then sliced and served with
curly cabbage, creamy mash, and Irish parsely sauce, it's a taste that could
only have come out of Ireland.